Friday 10 January 2014

The Fortune Teller A Poem


The Fortune Teller A Poem
Note: I only this minute similar a friend's yahoogroup. It's an online community of pagans, wiccans, and witches that section recipes, spells, poetry, and out of the ordinary information on a spacious range of topics. Moderately than recap the exact old stuff I post on my blogs moreover approximately and at covenspace, I critical to section some of my own poetry. The poems I've reciprocal were so well recieved I critical to section them approximately in this forum.

The Oracle

Past the clench

at the doorway

my stature tingles

at what I'll vision

I ring the agitation

and determinedly gap

for she who fortells

the path of opening

She opens the lips

our eyes appearance

I make no irrefutable

We come to consent

& the enter into is ended

I pay her fee

She plies her craft.

A candle dainty as bone

Is lit with rich prayer

and an incense cone-shaped tool

now sweetens the air

Corner to corner the amount

A cloth is strewn

And with hands accomplished

The cards are read

A outline lying

In mellowness

& staves on high

to the same extent arrows

A queen upon her throne

In a combat zone of green

a man holding his own

Unwilling enemies indistinct

One by one

The story unfolds

">Carolina Dean
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008