Wednesday 23 April 2014

How To Prepare Vigil Candles For Magic


How To Prepare Vigil Candles For Magic
At the moment I am leaving to quota with you how I heyday Vigil, or Glass-Encased, candles for spells and magic. I can continually order Vigil Candles from a customary agent, but I continually like to buy odd or work with what I take. Accordingly, I will steadily request and use Vigil Candles from my odd superstore. However some of these candles come key with no idiom, they steadily take images of Saints such as St. Expedite or The Virgin of Guadalupe on them.

In these personal belongings I will steadily remove them by placing the candle in a penetrating pane of water overnight. The in the wake of daylight the idiom will fall off of the candle and get rid of no bulk of screw or paper. Considering I take the old idiom off, no righteous anger to St. Expedite, I dry it off with a cloth and later emotionless it down with a bit of ammonia to bushes it of any and all other energies. Considering this dries absolute, I screw my new idiom to the candle. As you can see, today I will be making a Cash Proposal Candle.

Considering the screw dries on the new idiom, I have the sense of hearing my gear and possessions by means of the herbs and oils that I will use. The the first part of thing I do is coerce my herbs in my skeleton and trek them to as fine a powder as I can. In the photo below you can see crushed cinnamon, irish moss, and chamomile. In auxiliary I take enviously gathered some magnetic sand from my lodestone and additional it to my crushed herbs.

Now, using a Philip's initial fasten driver hand-me-down soley for candle-magic, I hard work four holes at halfway clock concerning the forefront of the candle four because a magnitude of sequence. You don't take to use four holes, this is ascetically my come into contact with. Evident overstress use six holes owning to the six points of the Star of David, and some overstress use three holes (for pointer), and immobile some overstress use only one hole. Doesn't matter what you fit to do, I represent that you use the self-same magnitude of holes each time as it will become a part of your identifiable ritual.

The then thing I do is put about three drops of grandeur oil in each hole. I later enviously press each of the holes with my prearranged herbs. This is anywhere I act of kindness to use herbs in their crushed form as they are far away easier to get in the sphere of the hole later coarser herbs. From time to time you will take to determination the herbs down in mint condition in the sphere of the hole and this is anywhere the screwdriver comes in over. I've found that in some personal belongings, I can put a bit of the crushed herbs in the candle place my hand quiet the top and lovingly shake the candle back and forth the herbs will ascetically fall down in the sphere of the hole. In the function of the holes are about equidistant full, I place diverse three drops of oil in them, and diverse three drops bearing in mind the hole is filled for a utterly of nine drops of oil in each hole.

Considering the holes are filled, I later use something to presenter the herbs with. In the disguise of my Cash Proposal Candle I hand-me-down a hole dried out chamomile blossom which is right to be heard the section of a dried out pea. I hard-pressed one in each of the holes sealing in the herbs and oil. Former items I can take hand-me-down to presenter the herbs and oils count, but are not limited to stunted chunks of lodestone, or pyrite.

To finish I anoint the rim of the candle and the wick with my prearranged oil while making my prayer or request.

The candle can later be lit and burned on your altar or headstone.

Things TO Shield IN Spirit


Early beginning, turn off the television/radio, originate your call off the notice and seize all distractions. You goal all of your support to be on the occasion at hand and not be worried about who's snoozing with who on your state opera or what the ugly interior product of Indonesia was in 1943.

Transport definite you take everything you pilfer at the forefront you sit down to make your candle. I was taught that later than you sit down to start the cage of swindling up your candle, you don't get back up turn over you're done. If you find that you've ancient times something you either get rid of it out, or don't do the spell or make the candle at that time.

In auxiliary to herbs, you can place the identifiable concerns of the notable the candle is to effect in the holes as well. I steadily make a clock to safeguard my toe-nails and locks for this mind. I take each seen personal belongings anywhere a motion picture of the notable or person's the candle is to take an effect on has been glued to the candle on the different split of the idiom.

Considering through, these candles can be burned in conjunction with special incense for the self-same mind. You can place your hand-written request under the candle as well.

Carolina Dean


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008