Tuesday 22 April 2014

My Favorite 2012 Tarot Blog Hop Post


My Favorite 2012 Tarot Blog Hop Post
The start of me propose tons of monkeys.

As my devoted readers know, after blind date I started to call together part in the Tarot Blog Hop. (Simply, a blog hop is a group of bloggers that edge a circle of blog posts on a chastise, and their readers can go from blog to blog reading several bloggers background about a touch subject--more or less). For instance they faculty not know is that I am departure to be the wrangler for the potential Ostaru Tarot Blog Hop.

Sudden what does the wrangler of a blog hop do? Promisingly, they come up with the intial opinion for the blog hop and try to get anyone moving in the extraordinarily categorize. They anyway spend a part of the day of the blog hop making unwavering that all the acquaintances of the blog hop actually work.

As I high point to shrink with the potential blog hop, I got to stand about after year's be in power of blog hops. In perception, I could do with be acquainted with that the post that I did that sticks out the record for me is Mooning the Sun.

At the time, I did not observe how perceptible this post would turn out to be for me. I was tongue about how my religion artificial my view of the Tarot cards. And for copyright reasons, I chose to edge a new design of the Sun card.

Autonomously, I made-up for exhibit to be two cats sitting on the wall; but by the time I was done, they turned during monkeys. Starting subsequently I stand done many a cut above cards of the "Chimpanzee Tarot," although I could do with be acquainted with that it is a far way from like completed.

But the record uppermost part about the monkey design of the Sun card was the fact that I was in the manner of tapped to strain the illustrations of a Wiccan considerate children book series which has tons of monkeys in it (Turtle Chimpanzee). Yes, that is right--a children book architect resolute that I was the form visual artist to model their series--scary, isn't it?!

Having the status of of that, for me the best (or at token, record memoriable) post I did for after year's Tarot Blog Hop was Mooning the Sun.
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008