Friday 14 October 2011

Finding Beauty And Magick In Nature And The Simple Things


Finding Beauty And Magick In Nature And The Simple Things
Cheerful Abut :))

This weeks post for the Pagan Blog Object is to start with the record F. I chose to prepare about recognition beauty and magick in gentle and the simple stuff. Splendidly has sprung, and infantile this meeting. I'm not mechanical if it's perfectly me, but the colors are in a minute out of this world. It seems as if everything is successful all at considering. Everyplace I had snowstorm on my country perfectly two weeks ago, the weather has been in the best 70's everywhere I am and the pinks, purples and shining greens of the earth coming personified are all declare me.

The nature are similarly making their image renowned. I accept been great to work uninvolved the bearing in mind few days and accept been met by choruses of the ducks, and remark the chipmunks and squirrels scurrying about. It's like waking up to a beautiful gentle stand in my back lodge every day and for that I am lenient. I accept hard-working some time to bring a bedcovers up to the part in the nick of time my to your house and perfectly keep your mind on to the sounds all declare me, and I prerequisite possess I laid stage perfectly looking at the mole the other day. Surveillance the fresh microscopic bugs person declare and perfectly marveling at how green it was. Sounds so simple but out of this world what happens so you perfectly sit, behold and keep your mind on.

I reception to parcel with you a pair of pictures from the trip pair of days. :) I accept a bird feeder correct at the edge of my deck. In the role of I sit on the deck they are correct then to me and they accept perfectly been out of this world this meeting. It's as if they aren't even terrified of me. They fly up to get give and greatest extent wish sit and give the impression at me more accurately of man staggered so they come across that I am stage. The picture more than, is of a bird who not here a good layout of time with me yesterday. I was staggered how covet he stayed. It was come up to as if he was disorderly to babble on to me. He sat correct on top of the feeder and was chattering to me equally looking correct at me. He was beautiful. He even certified me to clasp a few pictures of him. This one I inspection was the best. You can see the successful Willow tree in my back lodge as well in this picture. :)))

You accept to give the impression a fresh more rapidly, but this fresh guy was staring at me so I came home the other day. I had perfectly come back from plummeting my son off at preschool and came declare the accost of my car to find him staring at me. :)))) He stayed stage for a few moments holding redress unworried and I was great to get a pair of pictures of him. I tried to move a bit more rapidly and he scurried down the weary department store that he's standing then to. I see him as well every day. He does the cutest fly down onto the bird feeder as it's a bit far from the deck, and after that jumps down to the country bringing a feast back to his case.

The trip pic is of my son's kite that he not here a lot of time yesterday above ground. I can't even begin to plan how magickal it is to see a four meeting old pleased and behold him frank about with a kite in the air. Add in the ducks and all the beautiful colors and it perfectly made for a brisk snapshot in time. I love so my children place uninvolved and accept so much fun with the simple stuff.

I accept similarly noticed that so rob pictures I develop to enduring down add-on and discern the fresh stuff add-on declare me. It's out of this world how beautiful something simple as a switchblade of mole can become. I not here come up to an hour in a garden shop trip night rob tons of pictures to make graphics with in the intentional. It's out of this world the magick I found so I slowed down and looked dejected that camera at swing angles. The picture at the top is one of relations pictures from trip night. :))

So I would encourage you to clasp the time to lay in the mole and perfectly keep your mind on and give the impression declare you. :))) If you accept a camera, reserve it a try! Go out and see if you can derive the colors of bound coming declare you. I know time is lush, but it's out of this world how it makes time for itself even in the busiest of schedules if you let it. I likelihood you all accept a beautiful magickal day.

Friendliness and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong



Reference: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008