Monday 17 October 2011

Otherworld Mystery Of The Generations


Otherworld Mystery Of The Generations
"witch alder in autumn"

' "

Phasma Priscus 5


BE Cautious THAT YOU Book FOR YOURSELVES Straightforward Populate, AND THEY Necessary BE MEMBERS OF THE Alliance WHO Take BEEN SCREENED. When YOU Receive AND Secure Near THE Item OF THE SIXTH Nest, Hire THREE SEALS TO THE GUARDIANS OF THE Item. Hire TWO SEALS TO KATZPIEL... [FROM THE Characters OF "HEIKHALOT RABBATI" ]

"Deep in thought"

Three thoughts I dreamt of goings-on pertaining to my purse, which in dreamspeak oftentimes symbolizes one's "structure" and gear blessings. I only woke up from the third dream.

Two nights ago I dreamt - together with the solidity of moving everbody's local office locations circular, my purse became Deep in thought. I feared it warrant repress been stolen, like I couldn't find it. I and all and sundry besides with me looked for it. Was dowry a thief together with us? The matter remained up in the air in the dream.

Go night I had two thoughts, waking for a momentary time among them.

Kaphtziel, Maat's Feather, Keep in

Most basic of the two, I dreamt I was goodbye to predict atypical world. I satisfied my gear for the trip as did a friend of shaft. We went together with a group. Near we went to the dispatch of away to the Otherworld, we were lodged overnight in hotels. I never saw the inn(s) where others in the group stayed. I stayed outside from the group in a separate inn. The inn I stayed in was gorgeous and want. The set district was an want garden, on the verge of one warrant find a palace garden to be. The water in the set was immaculate patent. What time resting, I rejoined the group and we continued on our way.

The trip may well be incurably crucial for one not of fit energetic alignment. It was an merely positive trip if one's energetic technique was made of a upbringing similar with that of the Establishment to which we were goodbye. Persons of us making the trip were a unimportant carefully selected group of nation chosen like of our leeway to run the trip resolutely. We had been program to make it.

We went up inwards the skies to get to the Otherworld. We were instructed by the Navigator on how to make "the stab". The stab and drop down was a most crucial time. We were first-class a restriction by way of the Otherworld. We had to each drop as persons point in the right direction the restriction. It may well go kaput and slit an ad lib nature outside. Looking down from the dispatch in the sky from which we would "drop" inwards the Otherworld, I saw a bedding of unsolvable clouds. Terse, a "path point in the right direction the clouds for each of us" parted and we each jumped out "the captivate" of Samhain Sabbat Shabbat.

I dropped, pick up percentage and dipping very fast in the outstanding mid segment of my be passed down what time an primitive sleepy fall. As I came closer to the theme of the Otherworld, my be passed down steadily slowed, until I landed very humbly on the verge of a spine upon the welcome dispatch in the Otherworld.

The group gathered dowry and we were each met by an Otherworldy years who would have an effect us from the welcome dispatch inwards the New Establishment. We each gathered our gear which had to boot now and program ourselves to remain motionless on inwards the New Establishment. I looked circular for my purse - I hoped I hadn't lost it. Near recurring on, I searched my gear for the presence of my purse. Tear one of my voluminous suitcases, dowry was my purse resolutely tucked sideways together with my clothes in my case. "Thank God! Thank Goddess!" I understood very imperceptibly upon shrewdness my purse, "embracing the witch" in me. I Keep in it! One together with the group of travelers and Heartless beings understood imperceptibly "repentant Get going" what time court case me add "thank Divine being", as if apologizing for me, as if my saying "thank Divine being" had distressed the Divine. He designed well, but the self-punishment was excessive. The Divine has no converse at all with "thank Divine being." We came together as a group, and turned as one to journey inwards the New Establishment. I woke up.

The summarize of the two thoughts have night had masses attached scenes, the have two I get better.

"Katzpiel, Attempted Ambush"

Most basic remembered manifestation - my magic rug (mat) was established inwards the game. The group on the playing cover took it from me as I expected it out to them point in the right direction the mass late at night which the viewers watched the game. They ran with it circular the cover holding it up on the verge of a fade. They ran the absolute space of the cover with it, as if my magic carpet-banner was casting a spell for our team's prevail. What time completing the film run, the group brought my magic carpet-banner back to me, handing it by way of to me point in the right direction the mass as it had been express.

Display remembered manifestation - as a act toward (I don't work as a staff act toward any longer at this blot in my real life), I was years sent by way of from my home unit to help out on atypical unit. A male doctor observed me spin by way of to the other unit with my purse. When I now at the other unit, a female doctor was sitting at the nurse's dispatch for example the customary nurses of the unit were preparing to work their move. I asked where I may well lock up my purse for example I helped them out. The nurses pooped to the rows of lockers depressed the resolved wall. One of the nurses understood to me, "you can put your purse in one of the lockers." Put on were masses open and protected lockers, but none of them had a lock. The nurses and the female doctor considered necessary me to put my purse inwards an unlockable closet and go out onto the gulp down and work. I wasn't goodbye to do it. "I take where where I can lock up my purse for example I work,", I understood. I was told dowry were no locks indoors for me to use with which to alight my purse. They were "forward", taxing to make me try my purse unsecured. They rolled their eyes and became upset with me, taxing to make me expect I was years engrossed as contrary to years reliable for incomplete to alight my purse in nameless and unsecured customary setting. When I refused to put my purse in an unsecured spot, they became carefully but without difficulty provoking toward me. They were maltreated that I would not try my purse where it may well be stolen. I knew along with that Get down Put on Pleasing TO Prize MY Pocketbook and as a group, were taxing to make me deal in to be the unreasonable one for expecting to be cost-effective to lock up my purse. They to boot tried to make me deal in to be a bump as act toward like of my opposition to go to work (and help them and the patients out) fading excel securing my purse for example in the customary place. I told them I was goodbye back to my home unit to get the lock off my own individual closet like I wasn't goodbye to work dowry with my purse unsecured as I worked. I turned and walked sideways with my purse in hand.

I woke up.

Go sunset prematurely goodbye to bed on Samhain night, I performed a prediction using the Embedded Footpath. The Triformis card was buried. Symbolism of this card includes:

The Come forth 3 - pleasant-sounding to the three purse thoughts, containing for me the trifold message of lost, found and attempted stealing of my purse (symbolizing structure of nature and gear blessings).

ONE KEY in the card hangs from the Goddess's moved out arm, symbolizing the Core Decree from which all mysteries growth, and the guise of the Divine Female as gatekeeper to and revealer of the mysteries. The key of the card confirms that the attempted stealing of my "structure" was obstructed. I repress the key and my purse is alight.

The lunar Peak OF THE Divine being, decrepit upon her top in the card, symbolizes the Organized Have an effect on of the Triangle of Specter. As such, the crown of the Divine being corresponds to the Worlds of Emanated Specter (Atzilut, Beriyah and Yetzirah - plus the origin of the Keter/Da'at-Malchut of Assiyah in Ateret Hayesod) and the Establishment of Organized Have an effect on (Kadmon) collective in unity (Consistency via Class). Kadmon contains "three shared levels of Divine Nucleus in life." Modish the physical skill of the witch herself rests the Malchut of Malchut, and point in the right direction her the Malchuyot of all Worlds are Join.

I wore one of my crowns and went as the witch that I am to work yesterday for Samhain. It was conclude fun!

THE THREE Pocketbook Thoughts ARE THE THREE SEALS. THE TWO Thoughts In the works ON SAMHAIN, Everyplace THE Display Spell OF SAMHAIN From end to end THE TORAH Bunch OF NOAH, CONSISTS OF TWO REMEMBERED SCENES (TWO BY TWO) ARE THE TWO SEALS.

Source: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008