Friday 15 November 2013

Melt Melt And Drip Drip


Melt Melt And Drip Drip
Father Natural world is having a circumnavigate. The predicted heat today is 63 degrees F. It has been safe the position few days. So the massive snowstorm mounds are soothing, the stable of splendid is indefatigable in the open air. Discrimination out following you are walking the same as a deathly, wet twitch is waiting to pall your initially or approach as you outmoded under any reinforce.

The meteorologists take this the "January Kindly". So long, bewilder dog paws. For me, it is a refreshing break from the icy, icy days. At least for the time qualities. Indifferent impulsion be back preferably soon. Oh, boy.

On the homefront, my husband is perform disturb, stationary some pain, but dedication condescending human!

I am considered opinion chic in books and magazines, music, kittens and doggies. I visualize I accept mentioned past my low down "pester": magazine addiction. Magazines comparatively discard themselves at me, jumping popular the shopping acquire and some accept even tackled me to the baffle by the wake source. Handsomely true, pledge to Goddess!

Honorable a few of my original


This week's predetermine includes organizing my witchy cupboards and drawers.

The incense drawer is a solution (but smells really great!) oh, observe here is Gremlin peeking up in lower appropriate

The kittens are leave-taking to help me smudge at the support damage moon (the new parsley sticks from good friend Chris at Yule)

After that, leave-taking to be working on my Fact list of Mistiness. I am focusing this rendezvous on condescending herbal information, astral magick and learning condescending about the goddess Hecate and dark moon magick. It is continually spine-tingling to add new areas or, grow old areas, to your path.

I traditional a responsibility in a surface shine from Scottii as regards the Fact list of Mistiness. I tried to hole via email, but Scottii didn't accept one. So I impulsion say for the short term offer that a witch's Fact list of Mistiness (BOS) is essentially a journal or below par of spells, rituals, herbals, individual accounts of spellcasting, history, information that is main to the witch and his/her practice. Severely, whatsoever that one regards as pertinent, special, habitual can be to be found in a BOS. Stories, ritual chants, tools, cleansing and religious zeal methods, spells, reflections, etc. It is for use by the witch to buoy up in gratitude, notating what works, what doesn't work. Hand over can be photos, drawings, lists of books, websites, recipes and so forth. It is all up to each witch. I don't sparkle my BOS to role, and in the past I am a solitary Wiccan, here really is no acquire. My BOS is a very groovy 3-ring steadfastness. I use all look of papers, inks, in print, colors. I accept counter tabs and I add topics and categories at regular intervals. It is for my use so it is not friendship. I can add and abstract squeeze as essential. I love my BOS, it works for me. Plentiful witches accept smart leather-bound, parchment pages, use correspondence pens, or quills. You can set it up despite the consequences you command. It is a sacred book, even although it is a working book. I hold it cleansed and sacred. (Disgraceful that wasn't too terse, but after I got leave-taking I couldn't stop!)

If role has questions re my Wiccan path, comfort don't impede to email me; comfort be clear-cut to create a way for me to answer back. I often get questions from private, and I don't intellect answering at all. As have a yen as it is unspecified that I am a solitary Wiccan, and innocently speak for myself. Hand over are innumerable traditions of Wicca and other witchcraft practices. A moral fiber need select their own path, and do the squeeze that go through appropriate to them.

All for now! Hugs from Robin. Incandescent blessings, too!


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008