Friday 8 November 2013

Surrendering To Death


Surrendering To Death
My badger fine hair the path of Defeat continued tonight. Yesterday's badger was a lesson on humility taking into consideration it came to forgetting a basic resident of ritual work. Today's even addition so but in a individual wear.

The temple room sort out was abstemious. In the west, I to be found a green candle for Netzach. The east sported a yellowish-brown candle for Tipereth. Upon the altar amid them lay a white candle in place of the spiritual badger, a water cup as death is a attenuate place and the Defeat card.

Or else I did the LBRP I called upon my innovation of non-ownership, not of the power/energy, but of the Formation. Vitality is panorama. Vitality belongs to me. I am a insufficiently part of it, very insufficiently. I saw stars, thousands and thousands of stars. I obsequiously did an LBRP and felt clean, fixed, hygienic, pleading. I knew my place in the interim is so insufficiently but portray is a place. Then no matter which odd happened.

I felt being the bust in the Den card. Surrounded by one arm up and the other down being the Performer card, I spun and 'danced', if you would identifying mark it that, brusquely the temple space.

I indolent finish the green candle and vibrated the YHVH Elohim* seven time. I recognized the powers of Netzach asking them to be in tally with Tipereth. I plus danced to the yellowish-brown candle and called upon YHVH Eloah Vahdaath six time. I prayed to the powers of Tipereth. I plus danced back and forth amid the candles vibrating the names of the angels and choirs. My go was beautiful. The ruddiness from these two points was definite, slender, divine.

Anew I danced back to Netzach finish Tipereth and called upon the god the Golden Outset tradition assigns to the Defeat card. He came so easily. I untaken him with the symbol I forgot yesterday.

Immediately, I found myself bounding arrogant the fishpond of torture. Two steps upon the den and I was in a yacht. At most basic I plan it Charon at the prow but found it to be Anubis strong and profound. In a moment, the yacht rose skyward and I was together with the stars. I hug it was the voice of the god invoked, not Anubis, that whispered, "This is why death does not inquiry." I was not in the earth from so far add-on. "Wars do not inquiry. Rapes do not inquiry. Trials and hard work do not inquiry." The goal was so unlimited as to stance out all our mortal qualms, hard work and trials are nothing to the interim. "At the same time as matters is the endless start off." The dark secure from yesterday's goal came income in a swelling of colors, watered by reply.

"Let everyone win, this is your trial of humility, let everyone win."

* The correct name is YHVH Tzbaoth. I'm not secure why the degrading name didn't entanglement this up. Most likely the gods are compassionate with awkward magicians. In arrears all, the translation for the angel of Netzach is Grace of God. Most likely that sparkle was bright provided.

Note: This compose up does not do this ritual justness. My spirit was income. My kindness fixed. I felt being I glowed. My love of the divine returned to me.

Credit: pagan-magic.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008