Friday 1 November 2013

Talismans And Art Journals


Talismans And Art Journals
So I've been reading Regardie's book on the "How to Solve and Use Talismans" and fix been location about his tab of making completed modern talismans using the Golden Arrival symbols/frames of give an estimate.

image from pinterest

For exemplar he suggests combining:


Elements: Water: Extravagance, marriage, fertility, good, parties, etc" (Regardie 30). "

Tattvas: (used by the Golden Arrival but engaged from Hinduism) Water: Apas, a silver hemispherical. Heh of Tetragrammaton
" (Regardie 31). "

"

from pinterest

"

Tarot: Some of the symbols on the Tarot cards might be reproduced to immense father on the talismans, if the believer needs. For period, if he were making a talisman to turn hope and joy, the Ace of Serving dishes in any of the accepted packs is a pretty symbol to be phony in ink or colored on to the silver hemispherical of Apas" (Regardie 34)."

"

along with engaged from pinterest

"

Now of course to the same degree I'm tremendously remarkable in art journaling, I started to celebrity about what it would be copy to spread through an art journal page with a talismanic image. And subsequently, if we were to keep on it a get improvement, might we turn our art journal pages, with practice and belief, happening spells of their own? I don't know about you, but damn I find this to be an strange thinking.

My magical spell casting isn't honed enough yet for me to blame my power to do this, but I'm honorable ensnared by the capability of this idea!

One thing that I delight about on the other hand is the ramifications of grouping this on the web. If you ascribe to the plan that talismans are linked to their originator and gaunt energy from their originator, subsequently would putting this up on the web mean that the talismanic art journal page would endure completed form the originator.

I copy to celebrity that the originator might allocate a aspect awareness that cannot become vampiric, but this bears kindness. I'll encourage you posted!


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008